Cayro Games - Combicolor, 28 pcs
- Brand: Cayro
- Product Code: CAY164
- Availability: 234
This game challenges your visual skill. A game consisting in 64 cards, each depicting a harlequin in different coloured clothing. Place the cards face down on the table, throw the dice and find the card with the same colour combination. But be quick as there is only one! This game mproves reflexes and helps children to learn colours.
We have based this proposed classification of toys on recent studies and investigations, as well as recent domestic and international classification systems. Our proposal aims to be coherent, unified and practical at all times.
1. Visual perception: Perceptual ability to visually differentiate the objects multiple characteristics.
2. Motor skills: Ability to perform different movements with adequate precision.
3. Hand-eye coordination: The ability to synchronize visual perception with precise manual movement.
4. Spatial orientation: The ability to maintain oneself in a space with the help of spatial references in relation to the surrounding area.
- Concrete: Ability to select forms, categories and objects, and then link them together.
- Abstract: The ability of thought to systematically analyse the possible combinations of elements or ideas to discover specific relationships.
6. Concentration: Ability to detach oneself and keep the focus on certain elements.
CARTON SIZE: 12
CARTON PRICE: 5% DISCOUNT